Fashion, Beauty, and All Those Pretty Things

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Recent Loves!

Hello lovelies, first I want to apologize for being gone for so long, but I am back! Here are just some random things I have been loving lately:
Tumbler
I have been obsessed with my tumbler from Starbucks lately because it is so perfect for smoothies and juices in the morning.  I also feel as though I drink more water when I am drinking out of the tumbler, because it is just so fun!

Yoga Pants
Yoga pants are definitely the bomb.com. They are just so comfy and flattering on every figure!  Enough said...

Uggs
In the winter, I never have to debate on which shoes I am going to wear, because it is always my tall grey uggs! they are super comfortable and they go with everything!

That all for now! Until next time...
            XOXO,
                     Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment